Sunday, July 15, 2007

Weekend Sketch Challenge #10

Here is my entry for Beate's sketch challenge for this weekend. I haven't entirely decided how I feel about how it turned out.



I am having trouble accepting the fact that Big Blooms from the Spring mini didn't make it into the catalog. :( Anyway - I used a new color combination for me - Perfect Plum, Pale Plum and Sage Shadow. In addition to the Big Blooms set, I used the Watercolor Joy wheel and a stamp from Holidays & Wishes for my sentiment. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie, thanks so much for participating in the challenge! Great entry! Have a great week. Hugs and smiles

Corie said...

Great card -- love your colors.

Sheila said...

I'm starting to like the Big Bloom stamp set the more I see you use it to make cards. And I know that it isn't in the catalog. But, isn't the current catalog a the Fall/Winter catalog? The stamp set might show up in the Spring/Summer catalog that comes out on January 1, 2008.