Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Rhino fun

I got this Zoofari set so that I could make cards for kids, but instead, I made another baby card!


Chipboard is all the rage right now, so I got a pack of colored chipboard mat stack. It claimed to work work with any die-cut machine and it did! I have this scalloped frame die that I have not used much, but have really been wanting to use more. The colors of the chipboard don't completely match Stampin' Up! colors though. :( However I used the watercolor pencils to color in the rhino and it turns out that they don't really match SU colors either but I felt like these blues were close enough to matching each other. You be the judge.


Justin actually helped me with this color scheme. How good is he at this kind of stuff?


The scan is a little dark on the side because with the chipboard and the ribbon the scanner wouldn't close all the way. :( Oh well, right?

No comments: