Saturday, July 7, 2007

Artichokes and Eggplants - gotta love those veggies

This card features one of my favorite color combinations - Always Artichoke and Elegant Eggplant. I'm not sure what it is about these two colors together - but I just love, love, love them.



I bought this stamp set, Bud Basics, almost a year ago when it was in the Summer mini catalog. I was very happy to see it show up the new Fall-Winter Collection Catalog that came out a week ago. :) This is a great stamp set and there is a jumbo wheel that corresponds with it.

On this card, I also used the Divine Swirl Cuttlebug embossing folder on the background. I love those embossing folders - they add so much!

If you haven't seen the new catalog - check it out here. If you want your own copy, let me know. :)

No comments: