Thursday, April 26, 2007

Shhh - don't wake the sleeping puppy!

CPS put up another template and I decided to give it a try. However, with a sleeping puppy downstairs I needed to do things very quietly - which means no eyelets, nothing needing the heat tool or anything else that would wake him up. Here is the very simple card that I came up with:

My favorite thing abou this card is the embossing done on the background. I have seen people using these Cuttlebug embossing folders and been very jealous that I don't have a Cuttlebug. That is until this week when I was actually checking out the embossing folders at Michaels. It just so happens that they work in my Sizzix!!! Although by the looks of it the Cuttlebug is better - I really can't get another $80 die-cut machine - but now I have learned that I don't need to in order to use their oh so cute stuff! Yay!!!



The other things that went into this card are some of the Petals & Paisley Paper and a retired set that I have called Something to Celebrate. The cake was colored with Pastels and a Blender Pen. Then I added another one of those really cute flower-shaped brads that I bought at Michaels.



As time passes and Colby gets more used to us here (and housebroken) I hope to have more time to make cute things for the blog. Happy Stamping!

No comments: