Thursday, May 10, 2007

I am such a bad blogger!

So, I have been really terrible about updating this blog lately. The truth is, I really have had no time to stamp at all. I gave my final exam this week and had grading to do and believe it or not, Colby (the puppy) really does take up a lot of my time.

Anyway - tonight I hosted a Bunco group and was cleaning and cooking all day. But once they all left I had some work to do. Mother's Day is this weekend and I had to get the cards made. So here it is:

The formula for this one is very simple. I used some of my favorite paper - Petals and Paisley, paired with some Old Olive and Regal Rose. Only one stamp was used for the whole card and it is from All-Year Cheer II which is retiring on June 30th.
Speaking of retiring - the retired list is out and it is incredibly long - over 220 stamp sets are retiring. There is some good news though. Anyone who purchases retired stamps from me gets them at 15% off. If you are interested in seeing the retired list, or want to order something from me, just let me know.
Happy Stamping!

No comments: