Sunday, March 9, 2008

Beate's WSC # 38

I got it done in time! I should be in bed - but check me out posting a new card to my blog. Actually tomorrow (ah, actually today) is the official first day of Spring Break and Justin and I are already in a bad habit of staying up really late and sleeping in late. I do have a few things that I have to do this week - grade 3 classes worth of exams and finish the baby announcements I am making for my friend. But past that we are lounging and spending time together.

Anyway - for this week's challenge I knew that I wanted to make an Easter card and that means that I wanted to use the Spring Fling DP and the stamp set A Good Egg. I am loving these two together.

I hope that everyone has a good week. I plan to have more stuff to post this week than normal, but we will see how the week plays out, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cute!!! I always look forward to seeing your take on the sketch. Hugs and smiles