Saturday, February 9, 2008

Beate's WSC #34

Today I finished grading exams (I gave 3 exams this past week) and even though I need to write a statistics exam for this coming week - I knew that if I didn't do the sketch challenge today, I wouldn't be able to do it.

I've been thinking a lot lately about getting rid of some of my stamps that I don't use very much. I just need the time to go through them! I was inspired by Beate's own creation for this week's challenge to pull out my retired Petals & Paisley DP. It wasn't until just now that I realized just how inspired I was by her card - I used one of the same patterns of paper and I did the scalloped edge the same way. I am such a copy-cat sometimes! Anyway - I used a stamp on here that is also retired, from the Tag Time stamp set. I really like this set and don't use it much but I think when I am ready to start clearing some stuff out I will keep this one around for a bit longer.
This next week is the last week that I am subbing for an instructor on another campus - so I hope to have more time to be creative and clean out my space!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julie, I love the cards and paper you used. Wonderful happy card!
Hugs and smiles