Thursday, September 6, 2007

getting ready for Halloween already

I am trying to stay on top of my game this year. Already I have been planning Christmas cards (I think that I have found a way to fix the Noel card below - I will try to post it later today) and now I think that I have planned out the invites for our Halloween party.

I wanted to throw a Halloween party ever since the first year that Justin and I were married, but we were living in an apartment and didn't really have the room to invite lots of people over. Then a year ago we moved to the Houston area and had a nice, big house. Perfect for hosting a party. We had the party last year and it was lots of fun. This year I am hoping for a big turnout since we know more people here now. :)

Here is what I have come up with for our invitations for this year. The only pic that I have of our invites from last year contains all of our info (phone # and address) so I won't be posting that, but I think they were pretty cute!



The info about the party will be underneath the folded part. You might notice that I got this from one of the sketch challenges that Beate had on her blog a few weeks ago. I loved it and knew that I wanted to use it for invites.

No comments: