Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Cute little bag!

As I was goofing off the other day on the computer, I found this cute little bag and the instructions to make it. So, here is my attempt at it. It is the perfect size to put a few cards and envelopes in to give as a gift, or any other small lightweight goodies.



The supplies needed to make this bag are minimal. You need a square piece of paper (patterned or stamped paper to make a really cute bag) - I used 12" by 12" and my resulting bag is 4" tall, 4.5" wide and 2.5" deep, good adhesive to hold it together, and then I cut a 1/2" strip of coordinating cardstock for the handle that I attached to the bag with brads.

Here are the instructions to make the bag yourself, or if you would like a pdf version of the instructions just send me an email and ask:



No comments: