Friday, May 28, 2010

I do stamp occasionally


I doubt anyone reads this blog. I wouldn't if I were you. Afterall, I haven't posted anything here for over a year. I do stamp on occasion, but stamping was always a hobby for me and selling stamping stuff was more of a money spender than a business for me. Now that I spend most of my time taking care of my little boy, stamping definitely takes a back seat to just about everything.

Over the last year I have stamped, taken pictures and not posted them. Or was in such a hurry that I didn't get pictures taken of the cards. But to be truthful, there are only a few things I have stamped that I didn't get pictures of. Sad, I know.

Anyway - here are some cards I have made over the last year. If you are reading - enjoy!





1 comment:

Jen said...

i read it! and i think the cards are very cute. i haven't made any in way too long. oh well, maybe next time i have free time! LOL