Monday, July 7, 2008

how long has it been?

It has been forever since I stamped. In fact, over 2 and a half months. There was really a lot going on for me and Justin and then I just wasn't in the mood to stamp much.

But I went to a baby shower this past weekend, and wanted to make something cute as part of the baby gift. So I decided to make the mom-to-be some thank you cards that she can send out to people for presents, or she can save some and give to people who bring her meals once the baby comes.

I finally stamped!!!

3 comments:

. said...

And I LOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE them!! They are sooo cute!! One of my favorite gifts. Thank you! Do you think that you might host another card party anytime soon. I am in need of some good cards again and your last one was sooo much fun! I love the fact that I came home with tons of super crafty creative cards yet I did not have to be creative.

. said...

They are building a JoAnn Craft Superstore 5 minutres from my house. It will be comleted in October. I thought you might be a little jealous.

Sheila said...

It is super cute. Now, I am wishing I had of bought that stamp set.