Friday, January 25, 2008

Two posts in two days!!!

I know - it is hard to believe. But yesterday I was hit with the creative bug as I kept looking at the cover my Stampin' Success (this is the magazine that SU! sends to its demos). They had a little box shape formed out of Real Red cardstock (to be a candy holder) and with the Big Deal Alphabet stamp set, stamped the "L", "V" and "E" for "love" and used a flower for the "O". I decided to use that idea on a card and I changed some stuff around. But I have to admit - I never thought about putting Real Red and Almost Amethyst together before this. I love getting inspiration!
I hope that everyone has a great weekend - who knows - maybe I will post something else in the next couple days again! Remember, I did have a goal to show my blog more attention this year!

No comments: